about to get my still, advice wanted

  • catweasel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      I have been looking into this for a while and have decided to get my own
      still.
      I have been lurking on your excellent group and would like your opinion
      on this still
      http://www.amphora-society.com/Equipment/Equip_1/equip_1.html the PDA1.
      I am more interested in getting a pure spirit than a whisky etc and am
      looking for a unit that is capable
      of 95%. Any tips for what to look for is appreciated
      I am in Australia so any local information is also appreciated.

      Thanks
      Ben