Re: [new_distillers] Safe to distill ?

  • Ian Macsween
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2001
      I have found that the reflux takes away most of the fruit taste. I used
      turbo yeast in some of my fruit wines - blackberry, currant, raspberry - and
      was told I should have used Lalvin yeast, as the turbo does not carry the
      flavour across - but I noticed little if any difference. And like you say,
      the fermentation went "bam"! Ian