Re: [new_distillers] cottage/farm distillary

  • Henry Stamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2005
      hey, if you are going to be doing it on a farm, you will have access to
      corn or wheat or rye (or even rice?) i would imagine... you can make
      neutral spirit easily out of any grain (or even potatoes, tapioka,
      whatever starch you want)... so you shouldnt need sugar. and yeah, i
      imagine there arnt a lot of suagar cane fields up in Canada :)

      -henry

      --
      --henry