Re: [new_distillers] FAQ

  • Des
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 2:41 AM
      I have finally got a few minutes to read thoroughly the FAQ draft put
      forward by Tony. I congratulate him on the effort, thought and time he has
      dedicated to the project. Not only does it show his vast knowledge and
      experience but it explaines the subject in basic terms.
      Please, I ask that we all give this FAQ some thought and don't be afraid to
      make suggestions to help others just starting out in the art of distillation.

      Thank you again Tony.

      Young Des.