neat little column

  • Cary Rhodes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Bokakob

      that was a good looking column and condensor that u sold on ebay last
      week.

      I bid on it but was outbid in the last minute.

      I think I will attempt to duplicate the condensor and attach to my
      column.

      hadn't built a new design in several months.

      cary r
    • Alex _{*L*}_ (a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Thank you for a kind word. That was "DR" double-reducer which started the whole thing of simple and straight forward "overflow" type still designs.
        I personally prefer bare simplicity of my mini-still.

        Cary Rhodes <rhodeseng@...> wrote:Bokakob that was a good looking column and condensor that u sold on ebay last week. I bid on it but was outbid in the last minute. I think I will attempt to duplicate the condensor and attach to my column. I hadn't built a new design in several months. cary r

        Alex_{*L*}_(a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
        http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bokakob