Re: Crossflow Plans for personal use

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Vickypoint
      <vickypoint2003@y...> wrote:
      > Harry, I dont seem to be able to print out you
      > instructions. Is there a trick to doing so.

      Yup. The print facility is crippled to protect other author's works.
      It's a library, not a distribution house. However, I do have control
      over my own manuscripts, so I've enabled the print toolbar for this
      publication only. You'll need to fiddle a bit with your printer
      settings. Try 90% view, then click the printer icon on the toolbar.
      Only 1 page at a time though. Sorry.

    • markapp
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
        thanks harry that should help with templates especially. I like the
        flange building pages a lot and see a lot of questions on the boards
        regarding what or how to flange so this was a very nice bonus
        contribution in this work.--- In
        new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...> wrote:
        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Vickypoint
        > <vickypoint2003@y...> wrote:
        > > Harry, I dont seem to be able to print out you
        > > instructions. Is there a trick to doing so.
        >

        > Yup. The print facility is crippled to protect other author's
        works.
        > It's a library, not a distribution house. However, I do have
        control
        > over my own manuscripts, so I've enabled the print toolbar for this
        > publication only. You'll need to fiddle a bit with your printer
        > settings. Try 90% view, then click the printer icon on the
        toolbar.
        > Only 1 page at a time though. Sorry.
        >

        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry
      • Vickypoint
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
          Thanks for that. I just want to give my plumber mate a
          look at the condensor. He does not have a net
          connection.

          http://mail.yahoo.com