Re: Is there some reason my messages aren't showing up?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Pakmule <pakmule@g...> wrote:
      > I have tried to post and they aren't coming through.
      >
      > Pak

      Yup. New posters have to be approved by the moderator. The moderator
      has a life outside cyberspace. Therefore it may be several hours
      before the post can be approved. Having said all that, welcome to the
      groups, Pak. :)

      Slainte!
      regards Harry (moderator) ;))
    • Pakmule
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        Cool! Thanks. I have been lurking here for a bit. Lot's of great
        information so far!

        Pak

        On Jun 1, 2005, at 4:49 AM, Harry wrote:

        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Pakmule <pakmule@g...> wrote:
        > > I have tried to post and they aren't coming through.
        > >
        > > Pak
        >

        > Yup. New posters have to be approved by the moderator. The moderator
        > has a life outside cyberspace. Therefore it may be several hours
        > before the post can be approved. Having said all that, welcome to the
        > groups, Pak. :)
        >
        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry (moderator) ;))

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Pakmule
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          Life outside cyberspace you say? hrrm. I'll have to look into that :)
          Thanks for the welcome!