Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Is there some reason my messages aren't showing up?

Expand Messages
  • Pakmule
    I have tried to post and they aren t coming through. Pak
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      I have tried to post and they aren't coming through.

      Pak
    • Harry
      ... Yup. New posters have to be approved by the moderator. The moderator has a life outside cyberspace. Therefore it may be several hours before the post
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Pakmule <pakmule@g...> wrote:
        > I have tried to post and they aren't coming through.
        >
        > Pak




        Yup. New posters have to be approved by the moderator. The moderator
        has a life outside cyberspace. Therefore it may be several hours
        before the post can be approved. Having said all that, welcome to the
        groups, Pak. :)

        Slainte!
        regards Harry (moderator) ;))
      • Pakmule
        Cool! Thanks. I have been lurking here for a bit. Lot s of great information so far! Pak ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          Cool! Thanks. I have been lurking here for a bit. Lot's of great
          information so far!

          Pak

          On Jun 1, 2005, at 4:49 AM, Harry wrote:

          > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Pakmule <pakmule@g...> wrote:
          > > I have tried to post and they aren't coming through.
          > >
          > > Pak
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Yup. New posters have to be approved by the moderator. The moderator
          > has a life outside cyberspace. Therefore it may be several hours
          > before the post can be approved. Having said all that, welcome to the
          > groups, Pak. :)
          >
          > Slainte!
          > regards Harry (moderator) ;))
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > New Distillers group archives are at http://archive.nnytech.net/
          > FAQ and other information available at http://homedistiller.org
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > To visit your group on the web, go to:
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers/
          >
          > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          > new_distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          >



          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • Pakmule
          Life outside cyberspace you say? hrrm. I ll have to look into that :) Thanks for the welcome! Pak ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            Life outside cyberspace you say? hrrm. I'll have to look into that :)
            Thanks for the welcome!

            Pak

            On Jun 1, 2005, at 4:49 AM, Harry wrote:

            > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Pakmule <pakmule@g...> wrote:
            > > I have tried to post and they aren't coming through.
            > >
            > > Pak
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > Yup. New posters have to be approved by the moderator. The moderator
            > has a life outside cyberspace. Therefore it may be several hours
            > before the post can be approved. Having said all that, welcome to the
            > groups, Pak. :)
            >
            > Slainte!
            > regards Harry (moderator) ;))
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > New Distillers group archives are at http://archive.nnytech.net/
            > FAQ and other information available at http://homedistiller.org
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > To visit your group on the web, go to:
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers/
            >
            > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            > new_distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            >



            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.