Re: Udate on dodgy first wash

  • Wes
    Message 1 of 18 , May 30 4:50 PM
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, kale curtis
      <beer_brewin_baker@y...> wrote:

      > Wes <fourtysouth@y...> wrote:
      > ---State of origin was days ago and the Bledisloe isn't for a
      while so
      > what footy is worth watching?. :-)
      > Wes
      >

      > Aussie rules m8 The mighty west coast eagles where busy giving
      last years premiers the biggest defeat they have ever received!

      > WOOHOOOOOOO CMON THE EAGLES!
      >
      > happy brewin
      >

      > WATAAAAAAAT!
      >
      > As me old grandad said, it dont matter what country ya from, what
      language ya speak, or what game ya play it only matters what ya
      drink.
      I think the only exeption to that is 6 volt beer drinkers and they
      must be from another universe as no other explanation is availabe to
      excuse their taste.;-)

      Cheers
      Wes