Trying to find Les or PJ

  • blueflame456
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      Les or PJ
      For some reason i have lost the two of u--Have fininshed my new still
      and had several questions as it does not perform as the specs indicate
      and i know it is something i have done wrong--If by chance this
      message reaches one of the two of u--please get in touch with me--
      Your help in the past has been very much appreciated-- u as well as
      everyone else on this site has given much valuable information to
      novice individuals like myself--
      Keep up the good work guys
      Regarde'
      Your brother in the spirits