Crossflow Plans for personal use

    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2005
      A few months ago I gave away the plans of the crossflow condenser to
      several members for trial purposes. Now it seems there's a bit of
      interest developing in the concept, as a few people have build
      condensers based on the small amount of info I have so far released.
      So in the interests of giving something back to the hobby I enjoy, I've
      decided to go public with the condenser construction plans. While this
      doesn't give anyone the right to commercialize it, it will allow people
      to build one for their personal use. Hopefully this will be of benefit
      to those areas of the world where water is in short supply. Enjoy!

      Monday, 30th May 2005

      1. Added Build A Practical Eco-Friendly Home Still. My contribution
      to still building at a practical level. It includes all plans and
      instructions for the Crossflow Condenser and recirculating coolant
      system.

      Friday, 27th May 2005

      1. Added site searching capabilities.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2005
        Harry, I dont seem to be able to print out you
        instructions. Is there a trick to doing so.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Vickypoint
          <vickypoint2003@y...> wrote:
          > Harry, I dont seem to be able to print out you
          > instructions. Is there a trick to doing so.

          Yup. The print facility is crippled to protect other author's works.
          It's a library, not a distribution house. However, I do have control
          over my own manuscripts, so I've enabled the print toolbar for this
          publication only. You'll need to fiddle a bit with your printer
          settings. Try 90% view, then click the printer icon on the toolbar.
          Only 1 page at a time though. Sorry.

        • markapp
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
            thanks harry that should help with templates especially. I like the
            flange building pages a lot and see a lot of questions on the boards
            regarding what or how to flange so this was a very nice bonus
            contribution in this work.--- In
            new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...> wrote:
            > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Vickypoint
            > <vickypoint2003@y...> wrote:
            > > Harry, I dont seem to be able to print out you
            > > instructions. Is there a trick to doing so.
            >

            > Yup. The print facility is crippled to protect other author's
            works.
            > It's a library, not a distribution house. However, I do have
            control
            > over my own manuscripts, so I've enabled the print toolbar for this
            > publication only. You'll need to fiddle a bit with your printer
            > settings. Try 90% view, then click the printer icon on the
            toolbar.
            > Only 1 page at a time though. Sorry.
            >

            > Slainte!
            > regards Harry
          • Vickypoint
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
              Thanks for that. I just want to give my plumber mate a
              look at the condensor. He does not have a net
              connection.

              http://mail.yahoo.com