Re: [new_distillers] Re: Udate on dodgy first wash

  • kale curtis
    Message 1 of 18 , May 30, 2005
      Wes <fourtysouth@...> wrote:
      ---State of origin was days ago and the Bledisloe isn't for a while so
      what footy is worth watching?. :-)
      Wes

      Aussie rules m8 The mighty west coast eagles where busy giving last years premiers the biggest defeat they have ever received!

      WOOHOOOOOOO CMON THE EAGLES!

      happy brewin

      WATAAAAAAAT!

      Message 2 of 18 , May 30, 2005
        Thank You, Harry. Very enlightening.

        Terry

        > From: "Harry" <gnikomson2000@...>
        > Date: 2005/05/29 Sun PM 05:37:18 EDT
        > To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [new_distillers] Oz Lingo Intro (was) Re: Udate on dodgy first wash

      • Wes
        Message 3 of 18 , May 30, 2005
          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, kale curtis
          <beer_brewin_baker@y...> wrote:

          > Wes <fourtysouth@y...> wrote:
          > ---State of origin was days ago and the Bledisloe isn't for a
          while so
          > what footy is worth watching?. :-)
          > Wes
          >

          > Aussie rules m8 The mighty west coast eagles where busy giving
          last years premiers the biggest defeat they have ever received!

          > WOOHOOOOOOO CMON THE EAGLES!
          >
          > happy brewin
          >

          > WATAAAAAAAT!
          >
          > As me old grandad said, it dont matter what country ya from, what
          language ya speak, or what game ya play it only matters what ya
          drink.
          I think the only exeption to that is 6 volt beer drinkers and they
          must be from another universe as no other explanation is availabe to
          excuse their taste.;-)

          Cheers
          Wes