Hazy first batch

  • blanikdog
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Strewth, ozlang has caused a serious communication problem. Buggered
      if I know why, it's a perfectly simple language,
      exceptthatwetendtotalktoofast.

      My first attempt had a bugger of a milky haze but the next few litres
      are bewdies. No haze at all. My next question is, at what alc %
      should shut of the still. I've been stopping at 40% and I reckon that
      going lower than this was what buggered the first lot - although the
      guy I gave it to can still see. I had some old homemade wine about ten
      years old and was pretty shithouse so I put it through and got a great
      result..I was a combination of plum, tamarillo, pear. honey mead and
      some ginger beer. I like to think of it as a fruit salad spirit to be
      drunk with bread and jam pudding.

      blanik