Re: First draft of an FAQ

  • Young Des Zein
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2000
      Very good work Tony and the suggestions Im sure are welcome, its
      comming along well. Maybe a reference to the various measurements
      used in distilling may be helpful as well. As has been pointed out
      in previous postings confusion reigns where measurements are
      concerned.

      Young Des

      --- In new_distillers@egroups.com, "Christopher Noyes" <cnoyes@o...>