Re: Advice starting out?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2005
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mrdewes@y...> wrote:
      > Hi guys. I'm brand new to distilling. In fact, I don't even have
      > still yet. Do any of you have any advice for someone just
      starting
      > out? I'm primarily interested in making gin. What type of still
      > should I look into? I've seen the Mustang Turbo Thumper online,
      is it
      > any good? Any advice at all that you could give me would very
      > appreciated!!!

      Hi Mike,
      Brand new budding distillers need to spend some time at Tony's site.
      http://homedistiller.org

      Deciding whether to buy or build a still, ask questions here at
      new_distillers. Same for any problems or concerns.

      If buying, there's lots to choose from. Look in the LINKS section.
      Many of the commercial people are also members here.

      When you want some extra reading material, check out my Alcohol
      Library.