Re: Forgive my clumsiness

  • Young Des Zein
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2000
      Thank you for the apology.
      Please impress on your friend that their actions put you in danger of
      being unsubscribed from this discussion group. I notice you have
      only recently joined but will have seen my last posting on the
      subject of spam/chain letters etc. This also falls into the same
      catagorie.
      I had already received a number of complaints about this posting and
      due to the apology will not be taking the matter further at this time.

      Regards

      Young Des
      moderator.