Heat tint inside stainless still

  • rocky_creek1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 11:20 AM
      I have some heat tint inside a new stainless still. I hate to use the
      commercial heat tint remove because it is so corossive (like on the
      skin) also it't hard to get to everywhere in the still. I have some
      citric acid and vinegar inside right now. Will the tint lead to
      corrosion later? Any home remedies out there.