Smoothness V.S. Flavors (Was Scotch Flavours)

  • popwahtosh
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      I agree that taste is very important when making whiskey. However, I
      strive more for smoothness rather taste. That's because of the way I
      drink my booze--- straight up, one big gulp right out of the jar at
      room temp. and swallow. One or two of these and I'm totally relaxed
      and ready for a big steak .

      Drink responsibly,

      Pop
    • David W Lunsford
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        I'm with you, Pop. I sometimes drink for effect, not taste...maxtonnage