Re: stand up an be counted

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      (why did God invent whiskey? to keep the Irish from taking over the
      world ! ).

      I'm Irish. This hobby is illegal in the USA. Thanks to meth labs
      and such, it's fairly easy to stay under the Feds radar. They have
      bigger problems.

      To "stand up and be counted" in the states sounds a lot like
      thumbing my nose at the Feds. I'll pass.

      Mark

    • jmsmckenna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        i was just wonderin if there was anyone livin in ireland on this site,,its
        illegal over here too