Re: wheat

  • waljaco
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2005
      Ukrainian vodka is mainly from wheat. Corn (maize) apparently gives a
      similar product.
      wal
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Rana Pipiens <ranawater@y...>
      wrote:
      > Bryan, I don't know about whiskey as Harry refers to, but, Ian
      Smiley gives a recipe for a high quality vodka using malted wheat and
      flaked wheat only along with a turbo type yeast by Prestge with
      yeast, nutrients and enzymes formulated specifically for vodka
      production. The recipe is available for free download on Brewhaus
      U.S.A's website. Rana

      > Bryan Ripperger <brywayripp@y...> wrote:
      >
      > I have a good question how well will wheat work to make a wash?

      Service.