stand up an be counted

  • jmsmckenna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2005
      just wonderin how many irish people are using this group an wherebouts u
      live over here,who knows wot we might even meet up an have a chat

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        (why did God invent whiskey? to keep the Irish from taking over the
        world ! ).

        I'm Irish. This hobby is illegal in the USA. Thanks to meth labs
        and such, it's fairly easy to stay under the Feds radar. They have
        bigger problems.

        To "stand up and be counted" in the states sounds a lot like
        thumbing my nose at the Feds. I'll pass.

        Mark

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2005
          i was just wonderin if there was anyone livin in ireland on this site,,its
          illegal over here too