Forgive my clumsiness

  • ups474@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2000
      I just saw posting #156 under my email account. I was showing a guy
      at the brewing store your e-group, and I didn't realize he was
      watching my hands as I logged on. I am at this moment in the brew
      store and I just checked the postings after the guy left a while
      ago. Please rest assured I would never post something like that, and
      after I get off from work and "talk" with that gentleman (and if he
      can still use his fingers when I'm through), he won't either. Once
      again I ask your forgiveness, for it was not me that posted that, but
      it was my lack of security concern that caused it, and I would like
      to thank Tony for bringing it to my attention by e-mailing me.

      By the way, what are "meths" anyway?
    • Young Des Zein
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2000
        Thank you for the apology.
        Please impress on your friend that their actions put you in danger of
        being unsubscribed from this discussion group. I notice you have
        only recently joined but will have seen my last posting on the
        subject of spam/chain letters etc. This also falls into the same
        catagorie.
        I had already received a number of complaints about this posting and
        due to the apology will not be taking the matter further at this time.

        Regards

        Young Des
        moderator.