Re: First Drink

  • Stillwaters
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
      Congratulation Lmemarine - I will hoist a glass to the Corps in honor
      of the occassion. (the Ruby Red sounds like a good idea)
      Glenn

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "lmemarine" <lmemarine@y...>
      wrote:

      > Did my first run Saturday was a week ago, cut it to 40% this past
      > Saturday and triple filtered it through a Pur water filter (pitcher
      > type) I haven't had a drink in 8 yrs. Tonight mixed 1/2 pint with 16
      > ozs. of Tropicana ruby red grapefruit beverage. (50/50) DAMN IT WAS
      > GOOD!
      > Semper Fi Gentlemen:
      > Lmemarine
      >
      > P.S. been a long time since I felt like this.
    • Lmemarime
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
        This stuff makes you feel young,lean & mean enough to go back in.

        Semper Fi

      • Alex _{*L*}_ (a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
          IMHO BS for a feeble mind... Enjoy.