Re: cooling water for valved reflux

  • Citizen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29 7:56 AM
      I learned a lot about cooling methods by building a liquid cooled PC,
      Check out the forums at http://www.liquidninjas.com and/or
      http://extremods.com The people there knowloads about cooling
      systems.

      BTW I build my 2nd liquid cooled pc for less than $100, USed a
      fountian pump (about 36" lift w/ 25gph), an old heater core for the
      heat transfer and a home made cooling block for the CPU. Now I have
      stripped the pump/resivor and heater core to cool the valved reflux
      still that I am making.

      N8