first ?? for this group

  • ups474@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2000
      I just joined and skimmed through the postings. I'm glad I only work
      with this stuff in theory, I saw postings 103-104 (wow!!), viruses
      (and their source) can be tracked by (I think) cooperation between
      the online companies, the phone companies and law enforcement
      agents. It's probably not likely that people posting on this site
      would be targeted by cops unless they start talking about running off
      2000 gallon mash batches, turning it into cheap gin (with flavoring
      essences- homemade or otherwise) and then hauling it to a large city
      for sale to kids, felons, and anyone with cash. The easiest way is
      to just do it in your mind (then get a high paying job to buy all the
      imported vodka and 30year old scotch that you want.) and stick to
      brewing beer and wine in the real world.
      At any rate, my first question for this group is this: would a one
      quart canning jar, half filled with mash, be a large enough thumper
      for a 5 gallon still? I can't find any calculation pages for this,
      anyone ever try it? By the way, we havn't had a high school shooting
      for at least a couple of months now (I think Columbine high was the
      last one, actually)- crime is down because unemployment is down.