Re: [new_distillers] Where can I find half-pint bottles?

  • Roderick Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2005
      I have been buying San Peligrino sparkling mineral water. Comes in a half-pint 250ml bottle with a nice screw top. Perfect for moonshine. Plus, if the authorities see the bottle, it looks like it contains what it is suppose to contain (clear liquid) unless they open it and take a whiff. You can also take them out in public and drink from the bottle and no one is the wiser! Probably cheaper to buy the water and keep the bottle than to try to find bottles to buy. I use the big San Pelgrino bottles for main storage. They hold close to a fifth (725ml).

      Roderick

      colombiancoffeekid <tremko@...> wrote:

      For some reason, I can't seem to find any. How weird. Any of you
      have a source?

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT