Re: Problem with the Dutch distilleren group

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "robertnijhof"
      <R.Nijhof@n...> wrote:

      > Hello
      > My name is robert nijhof and are a Member of the dutch distilling
      group
      > I can inform that maybe someone has deleted the group of the Yahoo
      groups
      > if there is a person that has cracked the password i would tell te
      > moderator of this group, if possible make a backup of your group
      >
      > Greatings Robert Nijhof

      Thanks for the 'heads-up', Robert. We should be ok. We've got
      archives at two different locations. Thanks again.

      Moderator
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...>
        wrote:

        > Thanks for the 'heads-up', Robert. We should be ok. We've got
        > archives at two different locations. Thanks again.
        >
        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry
        > Moderator

        Hi Robert,
        Again thanks for the warning. It's yahoo's 10th birthday today.
        Maybe they are doing some house-keeping? Contact them here...
        http://tinyurl.com/6u2fp

        Ask them what's going on.

        HTH
        Moderator