Problem with the Dutch distilleren group

  • robertnijhof
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hello
      My name is robert nijhof and are a Member of the dutch distilling group
      I can inform that maybe someone has deleted the group of the Yahoo groups
      if there is a person that has cracked the password i would tell te
      moderator of this group, if possible make a backup of your group

      Greatings Robert Nijhof
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "robertnijhof"
        <R.Nijhof@n...> wrote:

        > Hello
        > My name is robert nijhof and are a Member of the dutch distilling
        group
        > I can inform that maybe someone has deleted the group of the Yahoo
        groups
        > if there is a person that has cracked the password i would tell te
        > moderator of this group, if possible make a backup of your group
        >
        > Greatings Robert Nijhof

        Thanks for the 'heads-up', Robert. We should be ok. We've got
        archives at two different locations. Thanks again.

        Moderator
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...>
          wrote:

          > Thanks for the 'heads-up', Robert. We should be ok. We've got
          > archives at two different locations. Thanks again.
          >
          > Slainte!
          > regards Harry
          > Moderator

          Hi Robert,
          Again thanks for the warning. It's yahoo's 10th birthday today.
          Maybe they are doing some house-keeping? Contact them here...
          http://tinyurl.com/6u2fp

          Ask them what's going on.

          HTH
          Moderator