RE: [new_distillers] Re: Heads and Tails...

  • Levi Langershank
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2005
      Here is the complete post Harry....

      ..."So I'm staring at a wine bottle full of heads and tails and I'm
      wondering if I dare run it through again...seemse like an awful lot
      of booze to waste. Anyone redistill heads and tails?..

      ...looks like this gentleman is asking about..."a wine bottle full of heads
      and tails and I'm
      wondering if I dare run it through again."...from that,I understand he is
      conteplating running a "wine bottle full of heads and tails" through his
      still again.......I understood the ? to be asking,'do I re-distill a "wine
      bottle full of heads and tails"..(1L..?).....not worth the effort ,in MY
      opinion...read the original post several times if necessary....maybe I am
      wrong...maybe YOU are too...being a moderator dosnt make you GOD....YOU are
      capable of mistakes....GOD knows I have made my share of them...."?)
      Just say 'the word' and I will leave your forum...anywhere I cant disagree
      with an opinion,I dont want to remain....

      Levi

      (THIS REPLY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY EDITED)

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 1, 2005
        <unit_77@h...> wrote:
        > Here is the complete post Harry....
        >
        > ..."So I'm staring at a wine bottle full of heads and tails and I'm
        > wondering if I dare run it through again...seemse like an awful lot
        > of booze to waste. Anyone redistill heads and tails?..
        >
        > ...looks like this gentleman is asking about..."a wine bottle full
        of heads
        > and tails and I'm
        > wondering if I dare run it through again."...from that,I
        understand he is
        > conteplating running a "wine bottle full of heads and tails"
        through his
        > still again.......I understood the ? to be asking,'do I re-distill
        a "wine
        > bottle full of heads and tails"..(1L..?).....not worth the
        effort ,in MY
        > opinion...read the original post several times if
        necessary....maybe I am
        > wrong...maybe YOU are too...being a moderator dosnt make you
        GOD....YOU are
        > capable of mistakes....GOD knows I have made my share of
        them...."?)
        > Just say 'the word' and I will leave your forum...anywhere I cant
        disagree
        > with an opinion,I dont want to remain....

        Hmmm........may I borrow a phrase you yourself have used in
        cheerios?

        (definitely too much testosterone in the air)

        Slainte!
        regards GOD
      • Mike Nixon
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 1, 2005
          <unit_77@h...> wrote:
          > Here is the complete post Harry....
          >
          > ..."So I'm staring at a wine bottle full of heads and tails and I'm
          > wondering if I dare run it through again...seemse like an awful lot
          > of booze to waste. Anyone redistill heads and tails?..
          >
          > ...looks like this gentleman is asking about..."a wine bottle full
          of heads
          > and tails and I'm
          > wondering if I dare run it through again."...from that,I
          understand he is
          > conteplating running a "wine bottle full of heads and tails"
          through his
          > still again.......I understood the ? to be asking,'do I re-distill
          a "wine
          > bottle full of heads and tails"..(1L..?).....not worth the
          effort ,in MY
          > opinion...read the original post several times if
          necessary....maybe I am
          > wrong...maybe YOU are too...being a moderator dosnt make you
          GOD....YOU are
          > capable of mistakes....GOD knows I have made my share of
          them...."?)
          > Just say 'the word' and I will leave your forum...anywhere I cant
          disagree
          > with an opinion,I dont want to remain....

          Hmmm........may I borrow a phrase you yourself have used in
          cheerios?

          (definitely too much testosterone in the air)

          Slainte!
          regards GOD
          ================
          Good on ya God ... even though I will not be living in your neighbourhood
          after my Wake.
          Hey Levi ... loosen up Mate! Not like you at all.
        • David W Lunsford
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 3, 2005
            I agree with Mike...maxtonnage

            At 05:43 AM 3/2/05 -0000, you wrote:

            >--- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Levi Langershank"
            ><unit_77@h...> wrote:
            >> Here is the complete post Harry....
            >>
            >(BIG SNIP)
            >

            >Hmmm........may I borrow a phrase you yourself have used in
            >cheerios?
            >
            >(definitely too much testosterone in the air)
            >
            >Slainte!
            >regards GOD

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Mark
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 5, 2005
              "... is this the room for an argument? ...."

              (apologies to Monty Python)

              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, David W Lunsford