Re: Grappa Rookie needs help

  • polenta222
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Harry, thank you very much, I followed your article and links and am
      now on my way. I hope I can write again to you for advice if
      needed. Dan (Polenta222@...)

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2005
        <polenta222@y...> wrote:

        > Harry, thank you very much, I followed your article and links and
        am
        > now on my way. I hope I can write again to you for advice if
        > needed. Dan (Polenta222@y...)

        I've found a source of the still you were looking for...
        http://www.salvatoregreco.com/still.html