Re: [new_distillers] Re: Still Spirits Turbo Yeast

  • David W Lunsford
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28 8:04 PM
      Along the same lines, I read on the packages of some of the turbos "do not
      use an airlock", kinda confusing, but if you go to the wal mart or local
      store where they sell the 6 gal bucket with the styrofoam insert, remove
      the insert, and mix your wash in this bucket, the lid does not fit tight
      enough to create a seal, but also does not allow air to get in, due to CO2
      being produced inside. With turbo, this bucket seems to work very
      well....maxtonnage