structured copper packing in NZ

  • Thefranklins
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2005
      i need a address to purchase some structured copper packing while im in NZ
      next week
      can anyone help me with a address and phone etc
    • Dean Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
        Have a look here
        http://www.amphora-society.com/
        at the bottom of the page is an email and a post address. Although I
        believe Mike gets his mesh shipped from America direct to the customer
        he may have some on hand.
        If you ask nicely he may let you buy some : ).
        Although don't ask here use the email at his site the management frowns
        upon discussing a transaction using posts to the hole group, better a
        private email.

        Hope that helps Dean.

        Thefranklins wrote:

        >i need a address to purchase some structured copper packing while im in NZ
        >next week
        >can anyone help me with a address and phone etc

      • Mike Nixon
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
          Dean Thomas wrote:
          Subject: Re: [new_distillers] structured copper packing in NZ

          Have a look here
          http://www.amphora-society.com/
          at the bottom of the page is an email and a post address. Although I
          believe Mike gets his mesh shipped from America direct to the customer
          he may have some on hand.
          If you ask nicely he may let you buy some : ).
          Although don't ask here use the email at his site the management frowns
          upon discussing a transaction using posts to the hole group, better a
          private email.
          All sorted out privately thanks. Must get that PO Box tidied up if I'm to
          have visitors :-))

          Mike N