Re: [new_distillers] Re: FAQ

  • Des
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 5:10 PM
      Yes Tony, I totally agree this is be a great idea but I'm afraid I do not
      have all the time required to do the job myself.
      Maybe if we start a series of emails to the group on the subject of answers
      thec questions you have posted below.
      I would definately suport the idea and assist where possible.

      Those of usw with websites could put a link to the FAQ as well.

      Thank you for a good idea.

      Des.