Re: automatic heads boiler

  • mrsvetsare
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 25, 2005
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Snowblind Moose"
      <tonkay1@y...> wrote:

      > Mrsvetsare, my friend:
      >
      > From my perspective, your designs are works of art. Your
      workmanship
      > is amazing! And your English is far better than my Swedish!
      >
      > Thank-you for sharing.
      >
      > Fortrafflig!
      >
      > -Tony
      >
      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mrsvetsare" <snagels@s...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > now it`s photos at this in my gallery

      Thank`s my friend!!
      I am not a profesional welder, I just have VERY VERY BIG INTRESST
      in the welding world and have weld much hospital cunstrultion
      and al kind of things
      My brother is one of the best in the world to weld and make things
      in stanly stile (rostfritt) so I have learn from him (just litle)