Re: [new_distillers] Methanol

  • sspence@webconx.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 6:55 PM
      fermentation produces primarily ethanol. to make methanol, you might try
      destructive distillation of wood. geet? good luck. I expect you will get
      better power and emissions with a regular diesel.

      there is a quick mention of methanol production on
      http://www.webconx.com/sawdust_ethanol.htm ,
      http://www.c-f-c.com/specgas_products/methanol.htm , and
      http://www.nsc.org/ehc/ew/chems/methanol.htm

      --