Re: soaking in fruit- brandy-

  • Lindsay Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
      But if he drinks a lot of it it may sloe him down!!

      Cheers and sorry,
      Lindsay.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "popwahtosh" <popwahtosh@y...>
      wrote:

      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas
      > <whosbrewing@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi Shady,
      > > I've made sloe "gin" with neutral spirit + juniper
      > > berries, and also strawberry vodka.
      > >
      > > Rob
      > ==========================
      >
      > It's not slo gin if you don't use sloe berries. At least that's what
      > I've always thought
      >
      > Pop
      > =======================

      > > Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.
      > > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Robert Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi,
        sorry,
        I reread my note! I meant I used loads of sloes and
        one or two juniper berries for the background "gin"
        flavour.
        I wouldn't recomment just juniper unless you like
        drinking medicine/turps.
        Rob.

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo