Fwd: Tower

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005

      =====

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005

        Terry,
        You've got a lot of uninsulated stainless steel there, giving off
        heat and allowing total reflux. Two choices. Insulate the still
        right up to the lyne arm (glass wool insulation), or crank up the
        propane (costly). Maybe a combination of both. Others may have
        more ideas?

        HTH