Re: Roofing and Gutter Cable

  • Cary Rhodes
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
      I was waiting to be educated on exactly what a gutter cable was.

      It must be unique to you cold weather types.

      I bought a cheep aquarium heater. It works great. its keeping a
      bucket warm even as we speak.

      My latest dilemma is what to do with all the litre jars of product.

      cary r

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@y...>
      wrote:

      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Rich"
      > <richardoneil2001@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Everyone
      > > Has anyone used this to wrap around multiple 25 liter fermenter
      > pails

    • richard oneil
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
        Gutter cable is low wattage "about 80 watts" that we
        use around the perimeter of your eves trough to keep
        the snow and ice from freezing and pushing water up
        under your shingles. It can be a problem if you have a
        low slope roof here in cold country. I live in Ontario
        Canada and we had about 30 centimeters of snow last
        week a -18c to -20 c night time temps.
        Rich

        ---------------------------------

        wrote:

        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Rich"
        > <richardoneil2001@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Everyone
        > > Has anyone used this to wrap around multiple 25
        liter fermenter
        > pails

        New Distillers group archives are at
        http://archive.nnytech.net/
        FAQ and other information available at
        http://homedistiller.org

        Terms of Service.

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
          I thot ye would drink it insted of storing it
          jesse jkirby007@...

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, David W Lunsford
            <maxtonnage@e...> wrote:
            > Damn, I might can help with that...maxtonnage

            The barter system comes to mind. :-))

          • morganfield1
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Cary Rhodes" <rhodeseng@y...>
              wrote:

              > My latest dilemma is what to do with all the litre jars of product.
              >
              > cary r

              I thought maybe it was a trick question!

            • David W Lunsford
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005

                At 10:08 PM 2/1/05 -0000, you wrote:

                >I was waiting to be educated on exactly what a gutter cable was.
                >
                >It must be unique to you cold weather types.
                >
                >I bought a cheep aquarium heater. It works great. its keeping a
                >bucket warm even as we speak.
                >
                >My latest dilemma is what to do with all the litre jars of product.
                >
                >cary r

                >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • David W Lunsford
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005