Reflux coil

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi Everyone,
      I'm thinking of placing a reflux coil in the top of my column. As I
      don't want anything running through my column, I want to mount it in
      my 2" cap at the top of my column, and let it slide down inside. My
      question is, is it better to suspend the coil above, in the middle,
      or just below the lyne arm. I've posted a couple of pictures, as my
      dad always said,"One pitcher's worth a thousand words". I've browes'd
      through Tony's site, quickly, and will do so some more, but any
      suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
      Tip one, Morgan