Re: sight glass

  • bradr36
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 28, 2005
      this one has i.5" male threads and was purchased from grainger.
      i think you are thinking about the inline sight glasses for
      refrigeration and a/c's. you can probaly make one of them work just
      wouldn't be as big. just cut the fitting to fit the cloumn and solder
      it to the column. care should be taken with heat as not to break the
      glass.

      BR