how to start with a recipe for shin with pot

  • joe n susan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2005
      recon yall could share a few start to finish shine recipes .just
      learnen .thanks yall .

      MOUNTAIN BOY
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2005
        what are you trying to make? vodka, whiskEy, rum, etc?

        If you're new to the hobby, consider a white sugar based recipe. to
        a search on "turbo yeast" to find the websites of the 2 main
        suppliers - go to these websites and check out their online
        information.

        Mark

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "joe n susan" <jowens@h...>

      • jkirby007@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2005
          rum= 20 gal of mash
          15 lbs of molasses 13 lbs of brown sugar
          yeast nutrent about 1 tbl spoon
          18 gal distilled or boiled water
          15 days of waitin
          5 packs of ec1118 yeast starter
          best rum ye ever tasted
          or give away
          my purity was on 2 runs of this av erage 91 % abv
          course it all depends on your process, and your yeast
          jesse jkirby007@...

        • Levi Langershank
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 24, 2005
            Just curious as to why this is required....:>)