Re: [new_distillers] minimum mollasses for rum

  • Alex _{*L*}_ (a.k.a. BOKAKOB)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2005
      You might consider distilling for neutral alcohol and THEN adding a drop or two of molasses for your neutral spirit.

      Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@...> wrote:Hi all, due to outragious price for mollasses I'm wondering what the minimum percentage could be in a sugar brew. We have "black strap" which is the final remains after removing sugar. Therefor presumably the flavour
      component. Any ideas? Cheers Rob

      Whatever is written above is my subjective opinion
      There are no warranties of any kind whatsoever
      You've been warned, act on your own risk
      And finally, I can be wrong I must say!
      Alex_{*L*}_(a.k.a. BOKAKOB)