Friendly "Heads Up" (was) Re: New Rules

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Steve Spence <sspence@g...> wrote:
      > Ditto. Who is keeping track of all these "me too" emails?

      It's not necessary to publicly announce compliance. All members
      have received a copy of the Policy. If you're still here that's
      acknowledgement enough. :-)

      I do notice however that there's still a lot of posts containing
      unnecessary content. Rule #2 on snipping. I am giving people time
      to adjust to the changes so don't panic. Where necessary a
      friendly "heads up" will be given privately. Forget about worrying
      and let's hoist a glass (or several). :-)