Re: [new_distillers] Water Maker as Beer Stripper

  • Rana Pipiens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      Jim, I have one of those too but it seems that to get enough low wines for a spirit run at a gal. at a time would take too much time and energy to be worth it, I use my Kenmore water still to produce pure water for cutting product. Just my thoughts. Good Luck, Rana

      Jim Creighton <jcreighton@...> wrote:My first still is/was a Sears water maker.
      (I ran a couple of TurboYeast batches through it running the second batch
      through a carbon filter in an atempt to get a clean product.)

      I suppose when I get my reflux still operational, I could use it in the beer
      stripping stage.
      It would save cleaning out the boiler of yeast residue etc..