Re : DCL Yeast in U.K.

  • al lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi I have now received a pricelist of yeasts produced by the above firm. The
      do not have a distributor in the U.K. !!But can supply 500g
      sachets.The one I asked about was for distilling (!!) its �10.50
      per sachet. Shelf life 2 years.
      If any one would like more info please e.mail 101@...
      al.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2001
        Hi Al

        I have the same price list today, except there is a charge of £10.69
        for delivery PLUS an additional handling charge of £9.95 for orders
        of less than 20 items!!!

        regards
        Ron

        DCL DRIED BREWING YEASTS
        U.K. Price List – 2002 (as of 1st December 2001)

        Yeast prices

        Safaleä S-04£13.25 per 500g sachet or 20 sachets @ £251.75plus
        delivery
        Safaleä K-97£14.50 per 500g sachet or 20 sachets @ £275.50 plus
        delivery
        Safbrewä S-33£9.75per 500g sachetor 20 sachets @ £182.25 plus delivery

        Safbrewä T-58£11.00 per 500g sachetor 20 sachets @ £209.00plus
        delivery
        Saflagerä S-23£25.50 per 500g sachetor 20 sachets @ £484.50plus
        delivery
        Saflagerä S-189£27.50 per 500g sachetor 20 sachets @ £522.50plus
        delivery
        Saflagerä W-34/70£27.50 per 500g sachetor 20 sachets @ £522.50plus
        delivery
        Safdistilä B-28£10.50 per 500g sachetor 20 sachets @ £199.50plus
        delivery

        Delivery charges (inclusive of VAT)

        Standard(up to 5working days) Express(2 days) Overnight
        1-20 sachets: £10.69 £12.22 £14.33
        21-40 sachets: £16.97 £19.03 £21.38
        41-60 sachets: £22.85 £26.08 £28.43
        61-80 sachets: £28.72 £33.13 £35.48
        81+ sachets: please ask for quotation

        Delivery times only applicable for orders placed before noon.
        Extra charges will apply if timed deliveries are required.

        Payment terms

        Payment by cheque or credit card.
        Pre-payment required for a first order.
        Applications for 30 days credit account can be made given 2 UK trade