RE: [new_distillers] vodka flavor

  • Brendan Keith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
      My Russian (Ukraine) friend just told me about a brew that his parents make
      from cranberries and sugar, called nalivka.

      He didn't get the full process from them but it sounds like a simple fruit
      wine, as described in the second part of this article.
      http://www.russianfoods.com/cuisine/article0001D/default.asp

      The first process seems to be an equally intriguing vodka infusion of
      cranberries (or cherries)

      Brendan