Re: [new_distillers] Re: ruined fermentation?

  • dean
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 3, 2005
      I personally would be taking a look at that galvanised bowl as well as
      looking for a stainless steel alternative.
      Does the inside of the bowl look any different to when you started, it
      may not but if it did that would be a sure sign that something ain't right.

      Even if it doesn't turn out to be the cause I would still feel more
      comfortable if you replaced the bowl with stainless steel.

      Dean.
    • mspk2004
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 5, 2005
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Lindsay Williams" <linw@x>

        Having had problems with two recent fermentations myself, I very much
        appreciate your reasoned reponse to John's problem Thanks.