Re:Water Problems...Solved

  • arcticstiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Again 'thanx' to all that replied, even as I wrote to the list on
      New Years Day, the wash had sat motionless for a few days, plus a
      couple more outside at near freezing overnight temps.,to allow it to
      settle. I siphoned off the wash, after carefully scooping out the
      flakes, into a new sterilized fermenting pail, and then put the
      aquarium air to it for 3-4 hours this morning,(also sitting on a
      heating pad). At 29C, I added a package of turbo 48 (about an hour
      ago) and we have lift off, the yeast is forming a nice thick foam
      cap, and the lid is starting to bow upwards, and I'm expecting
      bubbles in the air lock...WooHoo.... more free booze, the drinks are
      on me, travel costs extra.

      Arcticstiller