Re: [new_distillers] Mysterious Japanese Spirits

  • Mike Nixon
    Message 1 of 191 , Jan 2, 2005
      Brian Bashford wrote:
      Subject: [new_distillers] Mysterious Japanese Spirits

      Hi Everyone,
      I'm delurking briefly to point a finger towards this site ...

      http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en
      <http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.curio-ci
      ty.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcurio%2Bcity%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG>
      &sl=ja&u=http://www.curio-city.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcurio%2Bcity%26hl
      %3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG
      ( http://tinyurl.com/4xkj6 )
      ==================================
      Silly me. It's obvious what "Black Bean coming powder rubbish coming hot
      water" is when you click on it.
      Let me quote:

      1 years in 25g x 4 sack entering appreciation
      time limit They are the nutrition foodstuffs to which the black bean which
      is called the meat of the field the lysine, includes vitamin E and the B
      group and the saponin et cetera which blood circulation is improved in
      addition to the protein of the good quality, is superior.

      Summons
      rising While 1 sack (the 25g) inserting in the teacup of large texture,
      stirring please pour the hot water.
      When it does not become firm and when it becomes turbid white, the microwave
      oven (1 0 - 15 seconds) and the like with please heats, the vine hot water
      which has the transparent impression is produced and rises and increases.

      Thanks for the link Brian :-))
      Sounds yummy to me ... and very healthful!
      Mike N
    • new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 191 of 191 , Aug 13, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the new_distillers
        group.

        File : /Ken Mc./Ken Mc's new liebig Condenser.pdf
        Uploaded by : goodyear1952 <goodyear1952@...>
        Description : Ken Mc's new liebig

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,