RE:water problems???

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1 4:28 PM
      I use chlorinated water right out of the tap and have never had a
      problem.... your dead wash is dead for other reasons than your water...
      ..old yeast or the water was too hot....not enough nutrients...how did
      you clean your fermenter??? did you rinse it out after you cleaned
      it....this is a simple hobby....try not to complicate it....have fun

      if it went dead....dump it and start over...your chances of
      rejuvinating it are slim to none.....

      it's almost as simple as suger + water + nutrients + yeast..... [:-)

      read everything on the web for information.....check all the forums
      and all the posts

      Kim